A box of delights

Tuesday, June 12, 2012






























I worked on a lovely project recently for a sugar manufacturer. They wanted a box of goodies to send out to a select number of clients and press. The box had to show off their range of unrefined sugars.
I made up a sample box which involved a lot of trials and tasting! (I have had to join the gym since!)
The unrefined sugar did give everything a much more rounded taste and the fudge and caramel were delicious!
I don't know if I could choose a favourite, the brownies were the best I made, but I loved the choc chip cookie cupcake with ganache, however I was very fond of the caramel sauce with shortbread dipping sticks!
(I have edited out the branding on some of the goodies, it wasn't a rude cookie!).


































xxx