ONE DAY TO GO!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

So tomorrow is the big birthday!  I may have a small weep at some point but I intend to celebrate BIG and probably for the whole year!
Like last year I decided to do a virtual window shop for myself.  So here are my choices!

I would purchase some lovely pillows from Louise at 35flowers to go with my new curtains.

A fabulous poster from SweetDee's Etsy shop.

A beautiful necklace for when I am out celebrating.  This is from Peapodtreasures.

A gorgeous vintage dress to go with the necklace!  From DearGoldenVintage.

Then I shall need these thank you cards to send to all the fabulous people who have bought me gifts.

And finally I shall need something to cheer me up from reaching this milestone so this from Heartfelt Handmade is sure to put a smile on my face!

See you tomorrow!