NEW POSTER ALERT!

Thursday, September 23, 2010
Six years ago, not long after the birth of our eldest I bought Mr Lemon Drizzle this poster.


I felt we needed to remember the sentiment when this small bundle of baby was keeping us awake for months... actually it was years!
At time it was very rare and not the phenonemon it has since become.
The day we saw it as the front page on The Sun was the day we knew it had to go! (I think it was a message to the English football team if you are wondering).
However finding a replacement is proving difficult.  Here are some options.

We both love typography and this is so fun.

 


A My Neighbour Totoro poster. See here for more Totoro madness!


And although fake moustaches are something of a blog trend I do love this.



Or we could always make something ourselves!
What do you think?