EASTER GOODIES

Saturday, March 20, 2010

I had a stall this week at a pamper evening to raise money for the kidlets school.
I always like to have a theme when I do stalls to stop myself from getting bored.  So this time I went for Easter, but I also have to have a colour scheme so I decided on spring green, yellow, blue and pink.
So I thought I would share with you what I have been making.

 This is a small portion of all the cookie pops I made!


I picked up these buckets for £1 each at Tesco. Brilliant bargin I love them!

 These are carrot cakes, very appropriate for Easter I thought

 Vanilla cupcakes, blueberry, banana and orange cupcakes and lemon cupcakes.

Finally a small mosaic of the actual stall, including a cheesey photo of myself. Thanks to Marie for her assistance in capturing the moment!