Afternoon tea with QVC

Tuesday, November 20, 2012















Last week I took two bags full of goodies to a really lovely event in London. I was asked to provide an afternoon tea for the press launch of QVC's Spring and Summer 2013 range. They wanted goodies that would reflect some of these products. 
















The items that they choose were as diverse as cushions, nail polish (I made iced gems in the various colours) eye shadows and Lulu Guinness purses! A challenge? Yes! But you know that I love a challenge  Well, actually, there was one challenge too far, they wanted macarons, which my oven won't let me make (that's my story anyway), so I had some help from Lou Lou P's Delights, macaron maker extraordinaire  She also made some amazing facsimiles of cocktail rings from chocolate (you can see them above in the ring boxes, yes they really are chocolate!) and the skull cupcake toppers are her's also. The chocolate lollipops are from Cake for Breakfast, but everything else was made by my own fair hands!


Don't forget to check out my latest giveaway here
xxx