Cakes for Selfridges

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ladies and gentlemen it is my great pleasure to introduce to you Nevie-Pie. This is my new logo, I drew her myself and with lots of help from Mr LD created a tag for my goodies.


She has recently made an appearance on some mini Christmas cakes that I took to Selfridges last week.
It was very exciting to finally be delivering, but I was nervous too. It went really well. although next time I need to take a high-vis jacket for the loading area, how glamourous!


They are just in the London store at the moment but by mid November my range of cakes, cookies and gingerbread houses will be in all three stores.


As it is their Christmas launch this Friday I will in the store painting some cakes in the food department and personalising them. Please stop and say hello if you are passing.
xxx