Gingerbread Inspiration

Thursday, December 15, 2011
I thought I would share some inspiration form one of my Pinterest boards.

I love this sweet Valentines house from With Love and Confection. It's so pretty and girly.

 One for my geek side from Anna-Maria. I love this and I'm sure the Doctor would too.

How sweet are these houses? From Sweet Pudgy Panda. (Look at the tiny candy canes!)

This is, of course, for tiny kidlet, and the owl obsession we are still subject to. Josh Lathem has created a free e-book with fabulous gingerbread house instructions, you can find it here.


Finally, my favourite, I love Where The Wild Things Are, and I love gingerbread...perfect! There is something really magical about this from A Table For Two.

 You can check out the rest of my gingerbread board here.
xxx