CHRISTMAS GOODIES!

Monday, November 29, 2010

I have a few spare hours while Mr Lemon Drizzle does chef school with the kidlets so I thought I would catch up on my photo editing and share some Christmas goodies with you.  This is the banner for my Christmas page on my website.

I have been making mini Christmas cakes which have been a big hit. 

I heard that 80% of Christmas cakes end up in the bin, so these are perfect for families where only one person like them.

Here is a little group of this years gingerbread men all ready to go out and adorn trees.

My Santa cake has been a big hit, I am raflling him off at the fairs I have been doing. 


And these cuties are this years newest line, gingerbread boys and girls.

 I can customise them to match the child who will eat them!


Don't forget to enter my Christmas giveaway!