Homemade Christmas part two....

Friday, January 15, 2010
Yes I know, Christmas seems very distant now, but the snow and a couple of big orders have really put me behind!  Anyway as promised here are some of the homemade presents I received from my family.



My Mum made damson gin from their own fruit and then covered the gin soaked damsons in dark chocolate for a double whammy!

 
My sister-in-law always makes us a rich fruit Christmas cake, this year my eight year old niece took care of the decorations.


My brother is a keen chutney and pickle maker so we received these welcome treats from him along with some gorgeous unpastaurised cheese from here.
We were also given a huge pottery shell from my Dad which is covered in snow at the moment, I will post some pictures after the 'Big Thaw'!